The registration for Fjällräven Classic 2017 opens the 10th of January.
Fjällräven Classic 2017 is held from August 11 – 18. There is a lot of interest in Fjällräven Classic and places are limited to 2000 participants who are split into eight start groups over three days.
If you have any questions, please contact us at: email@example.com
Please indicate which start group you would prefer to be placed in when you register. If the starting group is full you will not be able to chose it.
Start group 1: 11/8 09.00
Start group 2: 11/8 13.00
Start group 3: 11/8 16.00
Start group 4: 12/8 09.00
Start group 5: 12/8 13.00
Start group 6: 12/8 16.00
Start group 7: 13/8 09.00
Start group 8: 13/8 13.00
Permission from a parent/guardian is required if you are under 18 years of age
Send in permission from your parent/guardian to firstname.lastname@example.org, and show it when you check in. Fjällräven also needs to be able to contact parents/guardians when you check in.
Included in the application fee is:
- Bus transfer from Kiruna Airport and Kiruna Railway Station to Högalidsskolan which is the meeting place for Fjällräven Classic. Transfer is arranged from Thursday the 10th of August.
- Bus transfer from Högalidsskolan to the start in Nikkaluokta the 11th, 12th or 13th of August.
- Transport of one bag (maximum 60 Litres/20 kg) from Kiruna or Nikkaluokta to Abisko.
- Map and plastic cover for the map
- Hiking Pass
- Gas, petrol or methylated spirit. If you use petrol or methylated spirit you have to bring your own bottle.
- Food and bread for the hike
- Safety Tag
- Fjällräven Classic Trash Bag
Bus or train transport from Abisko to Kiruna is not included in the application fee.