Well-insulated iconic down jacket from 1974.Long, well-insulated down jacket for really cold winter climates. A beloved Fjällräven classic from 1974, here with an updated fit for women. Warm hood and generous pockets with extra openings that let you put your hands in from the sides.
- 100% polyamide
- Hardwearing outer fabric with PFC-free impregnation.
- Padded with high-quality ethically produced down.
- Brick-layer down channel construction eliminates heat loss.
- Reinforced with synthetic padding over shoulders.
- Adjustable hood.
- Classic yellow drawcords and leather details.
- Two-way zipper with protective flap and press buttons.
- Two top-loaded pockets with flaps.
- Pockets have extra openings from the sides.
- Inside storage pocket with zipper.
- Drawcord adjustments at the waist and lower hem.
- Elastic sleeve cuffs with press buttons.
1560 g in size S
90% goose down, 10% feather
Non textile parts of animal origin: