Light, pliant down jacket for extra warmth on winter treks.Light and compressible down jacket for chilly winter outings, perfect as a convenient reinforcement garment over a shell jacket. Ethically produced down, recycled polyamide and PFC-free impregnation also make it a sustainable choice.
- 100% recycled polyamide.
- Pliant, wind and water-resistant fabric.
- Double layers of fabric on the shoulders, rear and lower sleeves.
- Padded with high-quality ethically produced down.
- Stitch-through down channels.
- Adjustable hood.
- Two zippered hand pockets.
- Security pocket inside the right pocket.
- Inside pocket with zipper.
- Two inside storage pockets.
- Two-way zipper with inside protective flap.
- Drawcord adjustment at hem.
- Repair kit.
470 g in size S
95% goose down, 5% feather
Non textile parts of animal origin: